By becoming a Patron, you are playing a part in the preservation of the heritage sailing fleet of the East Coast of Britain and helping Tiller & Wheel introduce these vessels to a diverse audience of people who would not normally get a chance to experience them.
In recognition, Tiller & Wheel want to show our appreciation for your support and are delighted to offer you a range of Patron exclusive sailing experiences, perks and events not available to the general public.
Please visit our Patreon page to browse the benefits of the 6 tiers available and sign up to a level that feels comfortable.
Patrons can sail aboard multiple times throughout the season, ensuring it is the most cost effective way of enjoying these vessels in their element.
Our 3rd Hand (£6) Patrons gain early bird access to the following experiences:
The following trips are exclusive to our ‘Huffler’ (£15) Patrons:
Our ‘Mate’ (£50) Patrons are welcome to join us for the highlight of the season – the barge matches.
- To come sailing, there is no obligation to become a Patron- we hope you choose to do so to help us support our ambition of a sustainable future for these craft.
- Heather and Ed would love to welcome you aboard the ship to say thank you for your support, please take a look at the available trips.
- Please try to only make one booking at a time. We want you to sail aboard with us multiple times, but not to the exclusion of others. Once you have completed your sail, please browse the choices available and book your next experience.
- Unless otherwise stated (i.e. – Little Skippers), each booking is for one person. Only one booking per trip per Patron.
- You are invited aboard as a guest of Tiller & Wheel – we reserve the right to cancel bookings for any reason.
Contact us if you have any questions or click the button at the top of the page to sign up and help create a sustainable future for these beautiful craft –