When making passages with the barge, you have to work the tides and this often means an early start or late finish.
So often, at these special times of day when the sun is just below the horizon, the light is incredible, the sailing peaceful and the experience a little bit magical, and yet it is normally just the skipper and mate aboard.
Now, we invite you to join us to experience this special part of the day.
We set sail as the sun begins to sink low and return once it has dipped below the horizon as the night draws in.
Please read the General Information page before booking.
Public Sailing Experiences – Booking guidance
- Please only book one experience at a time. Once you have completed your sail, you are welcome to book another date.
- We hope that you choose to support us by becoming a Patron, but there is no obligation.
- A bar selling refreshments will be available on the day.
- We request a £10 deposit per space to confirm your attendance, this is refunded after the trip. If you fail to notify that you no longer wish to sail aboard having booked a place, we will retain the deposit (cancellation must be at least 48 hours before the date of sail).
- You are invited aboard as a guest of Tiller & Wheel – we reserve the right to cancel bookings for any reason.
- There is additional availability for our patrons – https://tillerandwheel.com/product/twilight-sail/